Error: The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.
A Microsoft provided tool repairs corrupted installations of applications and can be used to fix The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it error when installing the CRM Outlook Client. The tool can be downloaded from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed.
After downloading and executing the tool, an overview screen is displayed. Click on the Next button.
Then two options are presented. We are having trouble installing the CRM Outlook Client so click the installing link.
A list of installed applications is now displayed. Select Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 for Microsoft Office Outlook and click next.
After clicking next the tool will repair the following items for the selected application;
- Corrupted registry keys on 64-bit operating systems
- Corrupted registry keys that control the update data
- Problems that prevent new programs from being installed
- Problems that prevent existing programs from being completely uninstalled or updated
- Problems that block you from uninstalling a program through Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features) in Control Panel