When you create an AdxPortal on the server and try to access from outside, you may be presented with the below screen where you can’t access the site. In this blog, I will discuss how to configure public access to Office 365 Portal from Azure server.
You may have to open a port using ‘Windows Firewall with Advanced Security’ from within the server.
Steps to Configure Public Access to Office 365 Portal from Azure Server
- In Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, select ‘Inbound Rules’ > ‘New Rule’.
- Next, select Port.
- Next, give it a port number that you have used in the server for the AdxPortal.
- Select where the rule applies.
- Next, give it a name and click Finish.
- Once you enable the above steps and refresh the Portal screen, you many find the below screen. Wait for 10 seconds and refresh again and you are ready to go.
I hope this has been helpful. If you have questions, let me know in the comments section below, and I’d be glad to answer them.